How do you protect the world's last remaining forest? Ask a question and get an answer from people on the ground!
Working towards large-scale protection of majestic forested areas like the Amazon or the boreal is just the work Stand.earth was created to take on. Protecting forests is in our DNA, back from when we were founded more than 20 years ago as ForestEthics. Over the years we've been proud to help protect millions of acres from logging in the Great Bear Rainforest, Inland Temperate Rainforest, Northern boreal forest, and in Chile.
Today our forest campaign works at protecting:
- The Amazon Sacred Headwaters in Ecuador and Peru from the Oil and Gas industry and other corporate interests
- British Columbia's temperate rainforests from false solutions like wood pellets
- Canada’s majestic boreal from being destroyed by mega-corporation Procter & Gamble to make Charmin toilet paper
We want to hear the questions about the issues that are most important to you. Use this form to ask away, and we'll respond via video to your questions in the next coming weeks.
Here are some of the questions we hear often:
- What's next with this campaign?
- Do you think we will actually be able to move such a big company?
- What gives you hope?
- What are some ways I can get involved and make a difference?
- Do you think the big change that is needed is possible to achieve?
Our friendly campaigners will answer your questions on video. Go ahead and submit your question.